Happy Friday!! If you’re looking for a quick cardio workout for this weekend then I have just the thing for you! This workout is 30min total including your warm-up and cool-down and stretches. Enjoy!!
For the first time EVER I’m participating in FLOW 🙂 Head on over to In Sweetness And In Health to find out what FLOW is all about!
30 Min Spin
- Lose my Breath by Destiny’s Child – warm up
- Crazy in Love by Beyoncé/Jay Z, Fighter by Christina Aguilera – 30s seated climb @ 70% gear, 15s break, 60s seated climb @ 70% gear, 15s break, 90s standing climb @ 70% gear, 15s break, 2min standing climb @ 70% gear
- Are you gonna be my girl by Jet – tempo work, 40% gear
- Work It by Nelly – 30s each @ seated position #1, seated position # 3, hover, standing jog, hover, seated position #3, seated position #1. You should have 45s of recovery at the end of this song.
- Temperature by Seal Paul and Lemme get That by Rihanna – 30s each @: seated climb 50%, seated climb 60%, seated climb 70%, standing climb 70%, standing climb 80%, hover 80%, standing climb 80%, standing climb 70%, seated climb 70%, seated climb 60%, seated climb 50%
- Gel by Collective Soul – 15s sprint, 20s rest, 25s sprint, 20s rest, 35s sprint, 20s rest, 15s sprint
- Broken Wings by Alter Bridge – cool down and stretch out those legs
Feel free to contact me with any questions about the terms. I hope you enjoy this workout!
Tell me, what are you looking forward to the most this weekend? Any fun workouts planned?